Therapressure Brush - Sensory Therapy Brush
Wilbarger Therapressure Brush
Sensory Pressure Brush
The Special Needs Therapressure Brush is a sensory brush designed by Patricia Wilbarger, MED, and the famous developer of brushing therapy.
- Pressure input targets touch receptors and helps calm down any over-active receptors in the nervous system
- Can help aid in decreasing tactile defensiveness and anxiety for kids with autism and other diverse abilities
- The unique oval handle makes it the easiest and most preferred brush to use compared to other sensory brushes
- 1 Single Therapeutic Brush $14.99
- 2 Pack of Therapeutic Brushes $24.99
***This product is new to Special Needs Australia, our current ETA is the 22nd February 2019. Place orders now to avoid dissapointment.