Design a Sensory Superhero and
Win a Sensory Corner
Draw a picture or make a video describing what your sensory superhero looks like?
We can't wait to see, hear and watch your ideas and creations.
- Pea Pod Large $289
- Weighted Lap Bag $55
- 3 Hand Fidgets $45
- Headphones $26
- Tricky Tree $27
Wishing you lots of fun as you design & create your SensorySuperhero Character
COMPETITION ENDS 26th April 2019
Send your Superhero Character to:
Email: specialneedsaustralia.org OR
Post: 21 Hawaii Ave, Forster, NSW 2428
***Please read the full terms and conditions before entering
SPECIAL NEEDS AUSTRALIA SENSORY CHARACTER COMPETITION
Terms and Conditions
- The drawing competition is open to children living in Australia aged between four and sixteen years old.
- To enter the Competition, you should finish the picture, and have it Email or posted it by 12th April 2019
- You can enter the Competition by sending your entry to Special Needs Australia via email or post to the below:
A: 21 Hawaii Av, Forster NSW 2428
- You are responsible for the cost of sending your Competition entry to us.
- When submitting your Competition entry, you must provide your name, age and address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
- You may only send one entry to the Competition.
- We must receive your entry to the Competition by 11:59 pm on 26th April 2019.
- Employees or Special Needs Australia or their family members may not enter the Competition.
Picking the winners
- The Special Needs Australia team will all have an input on the final winner.
- The winning entry will be the one considered most suitable to represent the Special Needs Australia brand.
- The decision will be made on or before 10th May 2019 the decision is final.
Publishing the winning entries
- The winning entries will be published on the Special Needs Australia website at specialneedsaustralia.org along with all social media websites attached to our branding.
- Special Needs Australia own the copyright to your Competition entry.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, you give Special Needs Australia permission for your entry to be published by Special Needs Australia and grant Special Needs Australia an exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with marketing and branding for Special Needs Australia.
- Special Needs Australia will hold all rights to the design and will have the freedom to change amend where they see fit to ensure the character is a true representative for the Special Needs Australia brand.
Getting consent from an adult
- Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
- Special Needs Australia requires the consent in writing (which may include e-mail) of the parent or guardian of the author of the winning entry to publish that winning entry and the author's name, age and town or city of residence on Guardian Unlimited.
- If Special Needs Australia does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the parent or guardian of the author of a winning entry, then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
- The winner will receive a Sensory Book Corner Pack valued at $422
- The prizes will be sent to the winner after the 10th May 2019
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
- We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
- Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Your entry will not be returned to You.
- Details of the winners can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: 21 Hawaii Av, Forster, NSW 2428
- No purchase is necessary
- The Promoter of the Competition is Special Needs Australia, any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to 21 Hawaii Ave, Forster NSW 2428.
- Special Needs Australia reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Special Needs Australia in all matters under its control is final and binding.
- The Competition will be governed by Australian law.