Abilitations Chewlery - Sensory Chew Necklace and Bracelet Pack
Sensory Chew Necklace and Bracelet Pack
Does your child chew on their clothes, pencils, toys or fingernails?
Do you know that chewing improves concentration and focus on the task at hand?
Teachers are aware of the benefits of chew resources, making them popular in classrooms across Australia.
Chewing helps children stay calm. If your child is slightly anxious, try a chew toy to help them relieve stress.
Abilitations Chewlery from the award-winning Abilitations line of Special Needs Solutions Helps prevent chewing of clothes, pencils and toxic toys.
Abilitations Chewlery is a collection of non-toxic, colourful, plastic jewellery that stretches. It’s a great way to keep kids from chewing on their clothes while letting them work through their chewing tendencies. It's also great for oral-motor stimulating activities.
The set includes one 16cm diameter necklace and one 6cm bracelet
Available Colours: red, yellow, purple, blue, green, orange and white.
Designed specifically to address oral chewing problems. Great oral-motor stimulating activity Non-toxic, colourful plastic jewellery.
- Set includes 1 Necklace and 1 Bracelet available in red, yellow, purple, blue, green, orange and white.
- Helps prevent chewing of clothes, pencils and toxic toys
- Improves focus and concentration
- Designed specifically to address oral chewing problems
- Non-toxic, colourful, plastic jewellery that stretches
Use of this product should always be supervised by an adult.