Abilitations Chewlery - Sensory Chew Necklace OR Bracelet
Abilitations Chewlery - Safe Sensory Chews for Children
Sensory Chew Necklace Pack of 7
Sensory Chew Bracelet Pack of 7
Does your child chew on their clothes, pencils, toys or fingernails?
Do you know that chewing improves concentration and focus on the task at hand?
Teachers are aware of the benefits of chew resources, making them popular in classrooms across Australia.
Chewing helps kids stay calm. If your child is slightly anxious, try a chew resource to help them relieve stress.
Abilitations Chewlery is a collection of non-toxic, colourful, plastic jewellery that stretches. It’s a great way to keep kids from chewing on their clothes while letting them work through their chewing tendencies. It's also great for oral-motor stimulating activities.
The seven-piece Necklace Set of 16cm diameter includes one of each: red, yellow, purple, blue, green, orange and white.
The seven-piece Bracelet Set of 6 cm diameter includes one of each: red, yellow, purple, blue, green, orange and white.
From the award-winning Abilitations line of Special Needs Solutions.
Helps prevent chewing of clothes, pencils and toxic toys.
Designed specifically to address oral chewing problems. Great oral-motor stimulating activity Non-toxic, colourful plastic jewellery.
- Pack of 7 (Bracelet OR Necklace) includes one of each colour: red, yellow, purple, blue, green, orange and white
- Helps prevent chewing of clothes, pencils and toxic toys
- Improves focus and concentration
- Designed specifically to address oral chewing problems
- Non-toxic, colourful, plastic jewellery that stretches
- Use of this product should be supervised by an adult at all times.
Chew resource warning!!
BPA, latex and Phthalate free material, coloring, and flavor. FDA approved materials and dishwasher safe. Children should be supervised at all times when using chew resources.